After being nagged and harassed the entire week of spring break about how we didn't go anywhere and we didn't have any fun, we finally took our little trip.
We tagged along with Will while he did work and then were able to have a great visit with some family.
Then we finally went to Goblin Valley.
We have been threatening this trip for years. We even drove by the entrance once last year, but it was already dark. Our timing was better this time.
I loved how we were able to go wherever and touch whatever. We have been to a lot of state and national parks and they are so anal about walkways and where you can step. These guys climbed all over anything they wanted to. It was great!
I think I might call it my favorite state park, just because there were no sidewalks!!
However, these are some of the weirdest formations I have ever seen in such a condensed area of space. Makes you wonder....
The other big bonus of this trip was finally getting myself some shoes!
I have been looking at this kind of show for quite a while. They are only Euro sized on the internet and I really wanted to try some on before making that guess and leap.
I had looked in Richfield, but of course, they didn't have my size. I found these in Torrey....of all places!! There's nothing in Torrey! Anyway, these are last years model, but they were half price, so woohoo!
Julie hates them and thinks they are gross.
Amelia thinks they are awesome and wants some.
Calvin would also like a pair.
Nolan has no comment.






0 comments:
Post a Comment