Friday, March 1, 2013

February Odds & Ends

Since we live in Utah, February is BLAH!!
It's the worst month of the year.  Well, mid-January-April.  But hey, when it gets to be over half the year of not feeling your toes, maybe you (I) should just pretend it's one month.

 So, In random attempts to distract ourselves from the misery of cold...
Amelia's class had Wild and Wacky Wednesday.  She had planned to wear her clothes upside down...but couldn't work it out.
 I finally convinced Will to take us to Hovenweep.
I'll never ask again.  It was highly disappointing.  Due to the wet, muddy, icy walkways that were the designated "path".  And the time of day had the sun right in our faces, so it was not easy to see things.  Also, it was....wait for it...cold.  But, the kids ran around and laughed and had a good time for what it was.  There are ruins closer to the house that are easier to explore though.
 And...to top off the month...the Blue and Gold Banquet.  Which would have been skipped, but Calvin's patches and whatnot were not at pack meeting last month, so we went.  I'll say no more.


0 comments: