Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Eggs

I have a difficult time with the dying of Easter Eggs on a yearly basis.
And now, we hung (literally) for eggs on a daily basis.
Our eggs are white, brown, green, and blue.
Some are speckled and some are striped.
The intensity and depth of the color of the eggs vary widely, as does the size and shape.
It's fun.

So, this year, I am glad to say, there was not stressed out mom who kept thinking the egg dye was going to get spilled. 
(I should note, we have only "dyed" eggs 2 or 3 times.)

I found these cute little kits to "dress" the eggs. They just had to stick on wings and faces and feet.  They named all of their ducks/chicks.

Each child got an egg of each main color.

A side note:  Will and I were able to attend a live sealing yesterday.  We have not done this in quite a few years and it was so wonderful!  I'm glad he was invited.  We zipped up to Mt. Timp and back in the same day.
It was a great reminder of what happened when we got married.  I'm sure our counsel was a little different, but the message was the same.  It's hard and takes work, but can be eternal and celestial.

0 comments: