I did some canning this week. Salsa!!! About 12 quarts or something. Yummy! I've been looking forward to that for more than a month.



Peaches too! Another 14 quarts. Plus Peach pit jelly. That was a recipe I had to try!! Two recipes of pectin. Whatever assortment of smallish jars that made. It is a very pretty color.

I also painted the girls' room. Light pink. I didn't pick the color. When the boys clean their room, it'll get some paint too. I have given up trying to match the downstairs color. I'll just have to redo it all when I get the energy and decide what color.

I changed Amelia's dressing this evening. I wish I hadn't. It looks like one of the pins is slipping out. Ugh!!! And I had a full frontal view; which I did not enjoy!

Football started today!!! Enough said!!!
I just wanted to try this blogging app. Let's see if it works.

I changed Amelia's dressing this evening. I wish I hadn't. It looks like one of the pins is slipping out. Ugh!!! And I had a full frontal view; which I did not enjoy!

Football started today!!! Enough said!!!
I just wanted to try this blogging app. Let's see if it works.






0 comments:
Post a Comment