I just wanted to call attention....
Ever notice that when you walk into the hospital, the first thing they do is hand you a paper to sign saying you will pay.....
And that they can do whatever they think necessary.
How can you accurately sign that when they have not even given you an estimate on what the cost is going to be?
I'm just saying. I know it will/can fluctuate depending on what is done, but couldn't they give you some sort of ball park figure?
Ever notice that when you walk into the hospital, the first thing they do is hand you a paper to sign saying you will pay.....
And that they can do whatever they think necessary.
How can you accurately sign that when they have not even given you an estimate on what the cost is going to be?
I'm just saying. I know it will/can fluctuate depending on what is done, but couldn't they give you some sort of ball park figure?






0 comments:
Post a Comment