Amelia was far less-cooperative for pictures this time. Sorry. She was acting drugged well before she got any drugs!
Everything went smoothly once again. Thankfully, they did not even have to put her under general anesthesia this time. That save quite a lot....of time, monitoring, sore throat, etc. I was hoping it would go this way.
This was right after got to the hospital. She was hiding from Will; he's the "Best Finder!!!"When we got home, we took off the larger wrap and the splint. She only have to wear it if her arm seems to be getting tired and she wants it. Whew!! She is not using her arm a great deal yet. But, hopefully, she will forget that it was broken soon.

She ate a ton as soon as she was allowed to. A muffin, some juice, some more juice, some twizzlers, a hash brown, then two bowls of cereal when we got home!!!
However, when Will unwrapped it, she did NOT like seeing the blood spots on the under-wrapping.And, in case you're wondering, I did not pass out this time. I didn't even get light-headed.







0 comments:
Post a Comment