So, it's now July. Finally warm. Mostly sunny. Summer is already half over. That is so sad. We have been back for a week. And I haven't done much of anything. I've come down from the high I was on with being back home :( I just felt much more vibrant and younger; like my old self. My "Utah self" is crankier, more paranoid, definitely drier, just more coarse all around- like the desert I live in. It's sad. But since nobody is rushing around making offers on our house- I guess I had better try and get my mind adjusted. {Until I think about winter and it seriously makes me sick to my stomach. I've only got two more months of decent weather.} We will see if I can fix my mind. I'm not very optimistic on this point.
But anyway.
The kids seem to be enjoying the summer. They are outside constantly. I can not keep them home. Nolan still has a "Bill-Bob" tooth hanging in on the top. I don't know how it hasn't fallen out yet. The other top, front tooth did this on our way out to AL. Just pull it already!!! Calvin spent almost two hours last night practicing basketball and football. He amazes me with how he gets into things so intensely. He did not play on the playground at all! He also helped Will put up a fence this week. They only have the gate left to finish. Julie continues to be the socialite. Always needs someone to play with. she got sunburned (not very badly) this week and has been a whining baby about it for two days. She gets this from her father.... Amelia is tired. Our evenings are later (and bedtime is almost non existent-which is so odd for me) and the other kids are sleeping later. But not her, she is always up by 7am; at the latest. Which is a slight improvement for her. She wanders around with her blanket saying, "I'm tired." I cannot figure out why she doesn't just go get some sleep!!!
I guess that's about it. Everyone I know is super busy and running all over the place. Except me. I need to be needed and have something to do. Call me if you think of anything.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment