I have to got to make a little note about Nolan. Not only does he have a gap the size of field-goal uprights where his top teeth should be, but something is happening and I'm not sure what.
Aunt Britta was here the other day and showed the boys a couple of things on the guitar. It is technically Calvin's guitar. He asked for one for Christmas, but since I don't know a single thing about guitars, I haven't been able to show them anything. So anyway, Nolan was jealous and thought it was cool that Calvin could make some decent noise with it all of the sudden. All that afternoon Nolan was talking about how he wanted his own guitar now.
That evening, our shy, quiet, reserved, does not was people to notice him or compliment him; Nolan presented the family with a song. He had written the words down and everything. It was about camping the the "wild". Will and I had a difficult time not laughing, but it really wasn't too bad. I was just in shock that he would perform!!
*Last night I heard him singing about how much he hates corn!*
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment