Saturday, July 31, 2010

Not the best of angles. This doesn't quite show the entire house. We have a plum, pear, and apple tree on the right side. That's also where the garage is.

A quick swim out at Recapture. I have just learned that when they put in the dam to make this reservoir, they just left the old highway where it was. Now, the current highway, is the top of the dam. Here is the old road....notice the road coming up on the other side. I thought that was pretty weird. But it makes for good boat ramps I suppose. I didn't get into the water, it's too cold.
Unpacking goes quicker when you store about 75% of your things. I think I'm done. That is, until there is something I need...that I can't find. I am so thankful we have a place to store the stuff, though. We have been busy these few days that we've been here.

0 comments: