Here we are; one week later.
The dining room is a parking spot for boxes. The kids only have a few clothing items left out. We are not a clothes-wearing people anyway, so that's okay. I have had only a few waves of nervousness. Mostly, I am excited though. At any rate...Will says it's all snowballing, so there's not turning back now anyway. The truck has been reserved. Wednesday will be loading day. Thursday will be drive-away day. (Unless me and the kids leave on Wed. b/c there will be no beds to sleep on or anything.)
I am glad the kids remain excited. That makes it a little easier. If only they would quit fighting......or go to sleep before 10pm.....
I'll miss my friends here {of course}. But thankfully, there are blogs and phones and FB!!
Okay, I better get back to making that stack of boxes grow a little more.
Random Updates
12 years ago






1 comments:
So completely jealous of so many things! Can't wait for the next 15 months or so to go by so we can move!
Post a Comment