http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRGz9xSP_SA
I am happy to report my mood is improving- finally. I used the word "happy" after all. You should watch the above video. And laugh. Out loud! It made me laugh, and that is a difficult thing to do when I am in the best of moods.
Everyone is looking forward to Spring. I want summer! I want no school to fight with the kids about. Shorts and flip flops daily.
My eyes are awful! They feel so much better, they just don't work. Why did I have to get eyes that don't work. Couldn't I have gotten bad ovaries instead??? Eyes are much more useful! Nobody has hired me, so my eye fund is not growing at the rate I had hoped. It has grown some. I am very thankful about that!! Will thinks it would be insane to do one eye now and one eye later. Maybe they will let me stay and do some filing to the second eye. You know, like washing dishes for food at a restaurant. Probably not.
At any rate, if you see me driving around, give me plenty of room. I am really afraid I will be a total recluse before this week is over. Yesterday, Calvin told me he hope Will would pick him up from school. I don't know if I scared him when I was taking him or what. I don't remember going up on a curb or anything. Oh well.
I guess that's all for now. Adios!!
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment