Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where did ALL those kids come from???!!

Recently, the number of children we have has become quite obvious to Will and myself. The noise level, which previously I thought could not get worse, has indeed- gotten worse. Amelia's vocabulary grows by the day, in phrases, not just words. And, just in case she can't find the word she is looking for, she just scream/screeches at the top of her lungs. (A large supply of ear plugs would be a great holiday gift.)

Add her to the other four with their already well-established noise/fighting levels and you've got our house. Loud and usually angry.

Anyway, when I passed through the kitchen the other morning, and saw all these kids lined up eating their breakfast (and not fighting); I figured I had better snap a picture of it. My four little, topless wonders. And they DO leave me wondering!!

0 comments: