Sunday, September 13, 2009

If my head were not attached to my body....who knows where it would be.

Yesterday, I ran out to pick up some pizza really quick. As usual, I took off without a look in the mirror or a care about what I was wearing. As I'm walking into the store, I notice my V-neck is feeling kind of tight. I look down to notice that my shirt is on backwards. There are people around, standing outside the store and going in and out.

Do I head back to the car, all the way across the parking lot to fix my shirt?

No, this is me. I stepped over by the kid rides. An old lady was standing close by and looking at me oddly. She had a thick accent. I told her my shirt was one wrong and then I pulled my arms in and spun it around to fix it. Then I told her my pants might be on backwards too, but I wouldn't worry about that in the entry area.

I may have crossed the line into "crazy Mom" lady. I guess I'm not too concerned about it though. Maybe that's another sign that I'm there. Oh well, I'm sure more show will be happening at some point. Watch for me in the Walmart parking lot nect time.

0 comments: