Sunday, February 1, 2009

Party Food

Being the ever-lover of party food I would like to know what you had for your Super Bowl Family night. Anything to trump a real dinner in favor of snack food all evening is a winner to me. Here's what we had: seven layer dip, chex mix, chicken salad sandwiches, and strawberry shortcakes.

So, click to leave a comment and let me know what your menu included, what was the most popular, and what was your favorite.

I'm always looking for ideas for next year.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

We went up to Orlando to a friends house. They had beef & bean tacos, rice & bean dip stuff, my 7 layer dip, hotdogs for the kids, chips & dip, wings, brownies, and cookies. I'd have to say the brownies were my fav. And oh, I didn't even see ANY of the game. Not that I was interested . . .