Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls

This afternoon, when me son came home, he handed me his backpack so I could go through it. The usual, counting money, cut and paste, and then Will walked in behind him. In Will's hand was a paper of the letter "Z". My son is only 6 years old and in kindergarten. On the back of this paper was a girls' phone number.

What?

Hhhmmm....

Something to watch I guess.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Blake claims to have 3 different girlfriends: one for church, one for his class, and one in another class at school. He won't (or doesn't want to) believe that all he needs is one. It's hilarious!

Glass House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glass House said...

cute! Chandler has a girlfriend by the name of Samantha, and Vanessa got her first kiss at age 4!!!!

Fab Five said...

Crap! I hope it wasn't Sekoya! She is a bit boy crazy and Nolan is a cute boy. I found you from Amy's blog- I hope you don't mind.