By now, if you've read this blog before, you know I have a thing about chocolate. Last night, when I went into my room for bed, I was greeted by my unmade bed looking like a mouse had shredded something in it. There's was little, tiny bits of candy foil. Sort of in a semi-circle shape. I pondered at this for a minute. Clearly, one of my kids had been into my stash that is close by my bed.
It took me a while, but it finally clicked in my head. When I got out of the shower (a gamble in and of itself) Will had told me that Amelia had chocolate all over herself. Her clothes were on the washer. I didn't pay much attention at the time, something always happens in those ten minutes I have to wash the stink off of myself. I did not give it another thought until I was cleaning up this mess of candy foil. I could picture right where her little diapered bum must have been sitting. I hope she enjoyed the Dove chocolates and the Hershey's kisses.
The little thief!!
That was MY chocolate!!
Okay, I did laugh about it. The girl is not even 2 years old yet. Will I make it through?
She is doing stuff like this in record time and I never know where I'll find her next- or with what.
In the little sneaks' honor, I finally remembered to take some pictures of her piggy tails. I have been meaning to for a couple of months. Her hair is getting pretty long but it doesn't help the pig tails to hang down at all. And she was not cooperative for the picture. Go figure, she probably wanted more chocolate.
Random Updates
12 years ago






1 comments:
little sneak eh? OH I am dealing with the same exact thing, but I think Chandler might be worst for the moment right? He wakes up in the morning before all of us, and he goes on his sugar tooth hunt!!! I have found car snack wrappers, every bit of candy missing, oreos...etc. I really got mad when he got into the freezer and started to down the ice-cream!!!
Post a Comment