I'm not really sure.
It's probably more accurate to say Lazy AND stupid.
However, this past week I realized that I forgot to buy more spreadable butter/margarine. I had just been to the store and, of course, this was the first thing I thought of....after I got home.
Do I go right back out? Or just not have butter until the next time I shop? (That could be close to 2 weeks.)
I should remind you, I live in a tiny town. The store is only 2 miles away, and just barely larger than an average gas station. Smaller than truck stop.
I should remind you, I live in a tiny town. The store is only 2 miles away, and just barely larger than an average gas station. Smaller than truck stop.
So, it's not like I would have to fight traffic and see a million people or something.
Although, I do have to wonder if they even have the item I want...there in stock.
I didn't go back.
I found some cream in the freezer and started shaking it. Making real butter.
Because I didn't want to go back to the store!!!
So...Lazy for not wanting to go to the store. And stupid for shaking cream for an hour.
Either way, what I made tastes way better than what I would have bought.
And maybe I will remember to buy it the next time I'm in the store....whenever that is...






0 comments:
Post a Comment