Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Julie's Program

Julie performed wonderfully, as usual.
Notice how the boy next to Julie looks a little less excited than the boy who sat next to Amelia....that's the difference between a K program and a 2nd grade program.  Julie kept coming home irritated because the boys either wouldn't sing, or would act silly.
She also had a little speaking part this time.


School officially gets out tomorrow.  They only have a half day.  And the excitement is totally uncontainable!!!  I am shocked at how excited they are.  These last two weeks, I have not been able to keep track of where my kids are going when I send them off to school.
Field trips galore!!  Four kids, four different trips, or field days, or whatever else.
I don't know who needs a lunch, or who needs sunscreen, or who will even be in their classroom for longer than 10 minutes.
I do know, they will all be home again starting tomorrow.
And Friday will be a celebration of no school....
And Amelia's birthday!!

I am re-evaluating the homeschool option for this coming fall.....

0 comments: