Wednesday, September 26, 2012

There's no point to it

I want to make a whiny post about all of the things that have gone wrong this week; about sad things, and setbacks, and snow on the mountain, and the inability to make some things happen.

But, I just do not see the point in whining about it.
 At this point, it is what it is.

So, instead of whining I'll try to turn it around into some form of appreciation.

I was blessed to know a wonderful, feisty man who raised a wonderful man.
I get extra expansion of knowledge.
The snow melted...this time.
I can't do it all all the time, but I can do (almost) all of it at some point in time.  Does time ever really run out?  I think it just gets paused on some wavelengths and picks back up again later.

And I went shopping with a lady who will turn 100 years old in about two weeks.

0 comments: