Friday, September 21, 2012

Nolan



An entire decade since I had my first baby!

Our Nolan had a birthday!  He is in to double digits now!


He wanted to make his own cake.  And he really did most of it.  What he didn't do himself, I did under step-by-step instructions.  This is Indiana Jones (the plan was to use a small toy....but Blanding didn't have any....go figure.) crossing a bridge over a river of lava.  His hat fell off...
I have not seen and Indiana Jones movie, so I looked up what I could online, as far as cakes go.  I don't know.  But the cake was red velvet and that's my favorite, so I didn't really care what it looked like.
We are so lucky to have Nolan in our house!!  He is such an absolute good boy.  He is so considerate and kind.  He is thoughtful and obedient.  And we love him so much!  
On this, his tenth birthday he had only requested two things, and we didn't get him either one!  I think he's happy with his gift though.  :)

0 comments: