Friday, May 25, 2012

It's been a while

I haven't had much time to think lately.  I also, apparently, haven't taken the time to blog in a while.
 We finished school on the 16th of May, but our last week only contained math because we had finished our language art/grammar book.  I think those were supposed to last an entire school year, but only took us about 3 month???  I'm not sure what that means for my planning.  Our math books are almost done and I intend to do math a couple of times each week over the summer.  I do not want the kids to forget what they were working on when we finished....even though Julie and Calvin were hating it!  They were just getting really proficient with it.

 Aunt Bonnie stopped by for a day or two.  That was way fun for us.  I hope she had a good time too!




 Before and after.

As school was ending, home "improvements" were getting into full swing!  Ugh!! and Yuck!!!!  We took out some ugly, stained, 13 year old carpet and put down some tile.  There was a day or two when I was going through band-aids every 10 minutes like a 2 year old who finds them fascinating.
 Oh, and Calvin played baseball for the whole month.  Right now, we have just two more games.  It's been pretty fun.
 Before and After.  :)
The best thing about this, was all I had to do was pick it out and clear off the old one!

 Before and After
And then we had Amelia's birthday yesterday!  She's 5!  


 So, now it's officially SUMMER!!!!
Wonder what that means...??


0 comments: