Just over a week ago, we had the opportunity to attend a branch that is just south of town. Our entire family was responsible for speaking. The kids did wonderful! I missed the last talks that they gave. Well, we used them this time too, but I didn't get to go with the rest of them last time.
Anyway, I will fist say, that these people have a fabulous, functional building in which to meet!!! It is definitely no "Phase I"!!!
One of the first people we saw was Julie's old kindergarten teacher- that was fun!
We had a great time and we even took Great Grandma Phyllis with us when we went. So, that was nice too. We did not make her speak though. ;)
We had a great time and we even took Great Grandma Phyllis with us when we went. So, that was nice too. We did not make her speak though. ;)
Yesterday, when we got up to get ready for church, the first thing Amelia said to me was, "Are we gonna go back to that little church today?"
I guess she liked it!
But no, we went to our own and it was good too.
There is a special place in my heart for the branches of the church. I miss them often! Seriously, I really do think about them quite a bit.
I will never willingly attend a phase one structure on a regular basis again, but I am definitely not opposed to living where the church is "small". (in numbers)






0 comments:
Post a Comment