![]() | ||||
| We were the first to stop by at Great-Grandma's!! |
You'll notice that Amelia's mouth is open in all of these picture. She is shouting "Halloween!!!!"
Our bread-Witch. She tasted really good!!!
Amelia's preschool creation.
We made these candy-cookies for preschool too. But these are my kids'. We learned that the gummy worms melt a lot quicker than the other candy. It was kind of a mess when we took them out of the oven! Still yummy though!
Party day the school!!!
I was stunned at how much food and treats there were at these parties. Take a look in the background!!
I actually helped with Calvin's class party.
I just popped in to get a picture of Julie.
Since nobody else signed up to help with Nolan's class party, I ended up helping a little bit with his. It worked out that his started 10 minutes after Calvin's ended ;)
All I did was read them "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!"
We never saw this come on TV this year. I'm so sad we missed it. The kids were too!! We read it a couple of times though.
Dad took care of the pumpkin carving with the kids.
We had lots of good-looking pumpkins!! Now, I get to cook up what I can and puree it and then bake it into things!!!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment