Sunday, November 27, 2011

Reunion #1

With Heidi's family returning from Korea, and me wanting to make it home for Thanksgiving, my dad thought it would be a good time to have the first Albritton reunion!
And it was a good time!


We were lucky and able to combine it with a three day drive out. we stopped to visit one of my old roommates; my original roommate. That was great and so nice of her to tolerate our invasion! we were in TX for like a year. i think the roads turn into quicksand when you enter that state. Unless you have to trqvel through Claude; we are NOT fans of that place!

We came back a different route...I did not drive on the way out, but drove most of the first day on the way back.. We asked the kids if they wanted to see where Elvis was born.. oddly, they have never heard of him, but they told us they have heard of Justin Beiber. I do not have q clue where he was born though.

Anyway, we had Girls' Night whike the boys went ans slept on the USS Alabama Battleship. we saw great grandparents. We had a bonfire and hayride. We all got to ride the "beast". There were si many kids around it was absolutely amazing!!. I rarely saw my kids for days!. I am so glad I am at the point where I am not constantly worrying abot their schedules and naps and all that stuff!!!
This is the line to come in and get their Thanksgiving plates!

The whole Family......first time in 5/6 years!

1 comments:

Glass House said...

It sounds like you had fun! I agree with ya on not worrying about the kids, isn't it just nice!?