Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am focused on the trip!

Notice...I did not call it a "vacation"!!!

Things are prepped, as much as they can be this far ahead of our departure.

We have, thus far, survived Halloween. I think the kids have forgotten about the bucket full of candy we have in the cabinet. They had some daily for two or three days, but haven't mentioned it since then. I'm sure it'll get eaten though....

We have also survived the first snow. Yuck!!! It did not even stay on the ground overnight. I still just do not want to see the stuff though. There is nothing good about it.

In happy news....I am heading into a three week break from church-teaching primary anyway!! We have Stake Conference this week. And then we will be traveling the following two weekends. I am SO happy about it. I almost feel guilty. But, not quite. I am in a rut with our class right now. Hopefully, this break will get me through the end of the year. I would actually rather keep the group of kids we have at the new year, when I compare them to the next group we will likely get....

0 comments: