Again.
Just to a rental, but it's for sale. I guess we might decide to buy it. There are some definite things that we like about it. There is also a definite, somewhat major, thing that we don't like about it.
I couldn't get the link to the MLS listing to work :(
We hope to be moved by the weekend. One of the drawbacks is that, living in such and LDS saturated place, we will be switching wards and everything that goes along with that. I'm not crazy about that. I like it back home where we could move all around a few different counties and keep the same ward family!
Just to a rental, but it's for sale. I guess we might decide to buy it. There are some definite things that we like about it. There is also a definite, somewhat major, thing that we don't like about it.
I couldn't get the link to the MLS listing to work :(
We hope to be moved by the weekend. One of the drawbacks is that, living in such and LDS saturated place, we will be switching wards and everything that goes along with that. I'm not crazy about that. I like it back home where we could move all around a few different counties and keep the same ward family!






0 comments:
Post a Comment