I just feel like posting something.
My favorite holiday is one week away!! Should be fun. Football and food. I need little (if) anything else. However, I will be thankful if there is no snow around when it happens! I've only seen a few flurries this year. I know it's coming, but the longer it holds off; the better.
The past few days have been a welcome quiet around here. The kids have passed around some sort of very mild virus. I like the kind that make the kids all sleepy and they only run a low fever; just enough to slow them down to get a little extra rest and not fight with each other so much.
I almost feel guilty for appreciating it....almost. It's coming to an end already. The fighting has started up again, the whining has increased. Now, I just wish I would/could get it and sleep for about 48 hours un-bothered. What are my chances?
My Christmas season is very ready to spring forth on Dec. 1st. My cards are awaiting stamps. My gifts are awaiting wrapping. There is no place to put a tree in this house, but maybe a 6-inch one of some sort can fit on the self above the TV.
See, I told you I just felt like talking....
My favorite holiday is one week away!! Should be fun. Football and food. I need little (if) anything else. However, I will be thankful if there is no snow around when it happens! I've only seen a few flurries this year. I know it's coming, but the longer it holds off; the better.
The past few days have been a welcome quiet around here. The kids have passed around some sort of very mild virus. I like the kind that make the kids all sleepy and they only run a low fever; just enough to slow them down to get a little extra rest and not fight with each other so much.
I almost feel guilty for appreciating it....almost. It's coming to an end already. The fighting has started up again, the whining has increased. Now, I just wish I would/could get it and sleep for about 48 hours un-bothered. What are my chances?
My Christmas season is very ready to spring forth on Dec. 1st. My cards are awaiting stamps. My gifts are awaiting wrapping. There is no place to put a tree in this house, but maybe a 6-inch one of some sort can fit on the self above the TV.
See, I told you I just felt like talking....






0 comments:
Post a Comment