I am just posting because I feel like I haven't posted anything in a very long time. We have finally ventured out of our house and put the kids into extra activities. Thankfully, they are not activities that require me to haul those who are not participating out into public for lengthy periods of time ;) Julie is in gymnastics and the boys are in art.
Julie has been doing gymnastics-type stuff for (at least) two years. I figured she needed a little bit of real training before she broke something; a bone or a window. She absolutely loves it!! Did any of you really think she wouldn't?? She gets to go and come home on her own. And she gets to be with a bunch of other kids.
I knew Nolan would love the art. He draws quite a bit. Calvin also likes it, but he's a little distracted right now. He's waiting to turn 12 so he can get a real gun. That's another story I guess.
I am very surprised at how well they do with art. I am terrible!! The things they bring home are identifiable and look pretty good for a 6 and 7 years old.
These classes will go until mid-May. I can't believe it's so close to May!!! I cannot wait for school to be out!! Even, as I type that, I know I will be thinking otherwise before June 7th.
I've been distracted with a small, medical issue. Maybe that is why I haven't posted for a little longer than normal. Things are not as bad as they could be- for sure. But I'm still left with a small amount of stress about it. You all know how much I love the doctor. It's not really the doctor that bothers me...it's the bills that follow!
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment