But I don't care.
I was just out increasing my chances of skin cancer. It felt SO good!! Feeling the warmth of the sun on bare skin is Priceless!!
I decided I would risk the sight of my neighbors and enjoy some of this sunshine while it's mildly warm outside. So worth it. I was only out there 30 minutes. It was nice to lay out instead of being in the van.
What I wouldn't do right this minute for a pool!!
Until it snows next week.....
Speaking of, have y'all seen that commercial where the guy shows up; he's all bundled up and looks terrible. The other people are laughing and having a great time and cooking out. They're all like, "Where've you been, you look awful!!" And the other guy says something like, "Winter." Man, that is totally how I feel!!! I'm not sure what the commercial is for...probably beer. All the good ones are for beer.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment