Thursday, December 4, 2008

Misc Goings On



I made two dresses for Julie this week. She has only modeled one for me so far though. The poor girl only had one dress with long sleeves so I figured I had better do something about that. It's cold!

I went with Calvin's preschool to the "Christmas Tree Lane" thing that is going on here. I guess it's something they do every year. The tree were beautiful. Calvin, as usual, gets the "cheezin' it" award for photo time. Silly kid.


I'll put a few more on flickr. Some from our table setting from Thanksgiving. I don't remember what else.

3 comments:

Amy and Chaos said...

Cute dress! And what a smile! Thanks for posting :)

Glass House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I love the dress. It looks like the netting was just the right amount. She's so big now!! Our kids are growing up FAST!!