
So this candy making project went a little better than those snowmen.
The kids had fun with it.
It was just one of those kits that cost a small fortune and makes little candies and suckers.
We did not make any suckers though; I don't need sticks all over the house.

It's only melting and I was glad I didn't have to cook anything for it.
Here's the munchkins before church on Sunday. I try to take a picture like this every year.
I can't wait for Santa to come!

It's so cold and we are all stuck in the house.
And of course, more snow is on the way.
The boys have been asking to go sledding so maybe Friday or Saturday we can do that.
1 comments:
Julie looks a lot like you in that picture. So cute. I got a picture of mine with their Christmas pjs on.
Post a Comment