Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Y'all Come Back Now

Our vacation ends this evening. We were able to spend an ample amount of time visiting. That's a good thing, it may be another two years before we get back down here. It's been good though. We have seen almost everyone possible (that's around close) at one point or another. We did not get our family picture in the ripe cotton field like I wanted.

We went and got Bonnie this morning. She has only spoken Spanish on accident once (so far).

I am not really excited about the long drive. I do look forward to getting home though. Even though Calvin said he wants to stay here and that he doesn't want to go back to Richfield. Oh well. My parent's will be able to appreciate the quiet. Their house has been so full. It will be odd for us to have less than 20 people around for dinner.

Anyway, Calvin has had hives since last night. I do not know the cause. I hope the others don't break out. Also, let's hope for no car-sickness this time around. They will all get medicine for that before we leave.

Back to reality. I don't know when I'll get more pictures on, but I have a few to post.

0 comments: