I never thought this would happen.
Every Sunday (well almost) I go to church and get wallowed on. The entire first hour is spent wrestling kids and having my clothes partially ripped off. I feel like I'm being suffocated by drowning. I do not enjoy this-at all. The other two hours are also spent being wallowed on by the youngest child it's like wrestling a buffalo or something; until today.
Today I took Amelia to the nursery for the first time. My lap was free the second two hours and it was so nice. I was able to pay some attention to things going on around me, like class. Very odd; in a good way. I feel like I have finally come up for a big gulp of air. Oh, to breathe again.
Random Updates
12 years ago






1 comments:
Congratulations!! One more sign of them growing up!!! I keep realizing that we just started ALL OVER AGAIN . . . ugh.
Post a Comment