My oldest kid is now really, officially in school. I was nervous. But, Nolan has been surprising me lately. He went in fine, found his name and table, sat down, and started playing with his play dough.
Not one word did he speak. To me, or anyone else.
I'll take it. That is leaps and bounds from where we were.
He knows a lot of the kids that are in his class. One of his good buddies is even at the same table that he is assigned to. What a relief.
When I asked him how the day went, he just pulled out his colorings from school and took off to play with Calvin. I guess it was fine. He informed me that tomorrow is a school day again. That is so weird to think of. I guess there's no turning back now.







1 comments:
It is SO weird that these 3 boys are all in kindergarten now. In some ways, it's gone by so fast!! Now we just have to survive the others. . .
Post a Comment