Saturday, August 16, 2008

Julie is 3- tomorrow!




Julie had her first birthday "party" today. I wait until they turn three to invite friends and all that. Two of her friends came, Erin and Paityn. They had a good time. I hope. I know Julie did. She loves being the center of attention. And she totally has down the whole tear open the present, set it aside; next.


Note the pink mirror. Nolan picked that out for her. She loves it, the vain little thing. She got some adorable clothes.


We, sort of, had the theme of "Super Why". That's a cute little cartoon on PBS. But there are no party supplies for it. That was a bummer. I did the best I could. Oh well, there are always princesses to fall back on.


She's officially three on the 17th. I really can't even believe it. More pics on flickr.

2 comments:

Glass House said...

Happy Birthday Julie!

annie valentine said...

Ack! Harrison would kill to go to a Super Why party! She looks so stinking much like you...