I won't. But maybe I'll hit the highlights of the last little while.
Were there any highlights?
The kids have been trudging along through school.
I have seen quite a bit of that place too, by subbing more than ever.
So, now that all of my kids are in full day school, I have kinda figured out what to do with myself.
I've had a little help.
I sub for teachers, we visit the temple, and I do church stuff.
Seems like I don't do a whole lot. But I rarely find myself just sitting around for the entire day.
However, it's already winter...again.
Outside it covered in white.
I can't feel most of my body and none of my extremities.
Therefore, I might be subbing less, due to not wanting to leave the house and not wanting to babysit kids who are at recess...outside.
Maybe by the time I post again it will be summer!
That gives you about 7 months to await the next post.






0 comments:
Post a Comment