Some of you may know I'm not really a shopper. Especially for clothes.
However, we have to have groceries around. I can get into funks where I just do not want to go to the store. No matter what we need.
Any store.
And if you know where I live, you realize there are no actual, real "'stores".
I have learned over the past three years to shop more online...when I have to. I'm still not a huge fan of the whole shopping thing.
I will admit, online Grocery shopping is rather nice.
Granted, it doesn't work for produce or cold things.
(It would cost $280 to get Conecuh Sausage...I tried that once.)
The prices are more in line with in-store products, and the variety easily beats the local place.
But, for regular stuff, cereal, peanut butter, toilet paper, tampons, etc.: I've decided its great!!
Instead of having to put on "real clothes" and go out in car and people traffic, then walk around, pull things from shelf to buggy, unload at the check out, reload the buggy at the check out, do the same thing at the car, then again when I get home and have a ton of sacks...
I just click....
And a few days later, there are a couple of boxes at the door.
One unloading and things are in the cabinet.
My stuff should be here any minute...again.
:)






2 comments:
You posted again! Yay! I agree with the online shopping thing. So much nicer.
I'm going to have to try that. Yes we have a tac free commissary, but every time I go, they don't have what I need/want. I almost did it to get mint oreos while we were in Korea. I didn't have anywhere to store them.
Post a Comment