Monday, March 12, 2012

Gone Gray!!

I've noticed a few gray hair in the past few months.
Today though, it seems like I have quite a few!!

And on a day when I was feeling young. I was quietly celebrating my two years of vision....that allowed me to notice those gray hairs.

I really should have done the lasik much longer ago!!
Still, I am thankful for it daily! More than once each day!!

Home school update:
I am mostly loving it. I know Nolan still likes it. Calvin mostly does too; he does not want to go back to regular school. And Julie has come around...sort of. She has accepted that she's not going to public school in the near future. Amelia has become very motivated and she is teaching herself preschool. I have found that a daily task list is wonderful for keeping them on track and allowing them to govern themselves where they can. Math is very tedious; always. I am quite satisfied with the curriculum levels I got for them overall.
The local school is having spring break this week but we are not. This has not gone over wonderfully because the kids at church were all talking about Spring Break!! Oh well, we will take ours when we feel like it. It's sunny, but it needs to be warmer than it is...so we will wait. Unless we decide there's something we want to do.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I've had the same thing happen with gray hair lately. Matt even pointed mine out to me :( (cry). Glad school's going good. I was going to send an e-mail and ask about it.

Heidi said...

I've been seeing gray (and white) hair for 11 years now. Count your blessings that it waited that long!