Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Amelia just asked me when Jesus is going to fix Rosie.
Because He fixes everything!!

We have decided on a home-school plan, and as soon as everything is in place we will be able to get started. I get so excited whenever I think about stuff we will be able to do.....
Like...make the kids wear uniforms...ok, just kidding about that.
I really do have lots of plans though!

Yesterday was parent/teacher conference.
Julie's teacher was the only one to ask me about the home schooling plans. I expected that.
They all got wonderful reports. The boys had much improvement in what I was told.

Another teacher said she wanted to clone another one of my kids!!!

I guess that's about it for today.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Who is Rosie? I was lost on that one. Good luck with the homeschooling. Remember Sandy Jeffcoat? She home schools if you want to look her up on my FB and see about the lesson plans she uses.