Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yep; it's that time of year!

I'm ready for winter to be over!!!
And really, it hasn't been too much of a "winter" for here.
But still, I'm in need of some sandal-wearing and fewer layers of clothing!
The kids are ready to be out of school.

The kids brought home report cads last week. Nolan's scores were all at or above expectations (That's how they term things around here. We are on a number grading system.) His only exception was with reading. He was below expectations on that....of course, he wouldn't read to the person performing the test, so what is she supposed to mark?
Calvin had mostly good scores. His behavioral section had a little more variety....
Julie was off the charts for everything! Of course. I think she is just a Teacher's Assistant in class. Her scores were three times what is expected at the end of the year....and the report card was for the first semester.

Homeschooling is still a very hot topic around here. Stay tuned to see where we go with that.

If you already know what's been going on with me, I am doing better.
Of course, I didn't care that I had a "problem" in the first place.


0 comments: