*Preface: I discontinued my vitamin D a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was Spring time and I would be okay. I'm starting to wonder about that.
The Calendar reads April 27th. I know a lot of you out there are enjoying a wonderful Spring season. Meaning, warmer temps and scattered sunshine. I would like to commend you for not living in Utah.
Spring in Utah is worse than Winter!!
At least, when the calendar say Dec-Feb you can't be too surprised that it is freezing and snowing and generally awful and Hellish.
But-
When we are approaching May and my kids have to come back in for a coat instead of wearing a jacket to catch the bus....it's a bit much.
See, Spring in UT is Mother Nature's Torturous Mind Game.
Here's a nice 70 degree day.... but only one and it's followed by a 30 degree drop and more snow!
It's just mean!
The only season worth a darn here is summer. And it only lasts about 6 weeks. (That's actual weather, not a calendar season.)
Okay, I think I'm done. For now. And I might even delete this in a n hour or so.
The Calendar reads April 27th. I know a lot of you out there are enjoying a wonderful Spring season. Meaning, warmer temps and scattered sunshine. I would like to commend you for not living in Utah.
Spring in Utah is worse than Winter!!
At least, when the calendar say Dec-Feb you can't be too surprised that it is freezing and snowing and generally awful and Hellish.
But-
When we are approaching May and my kids have to come back in for a coat instead of wearing a jacket to catch the bus....it's a bit much.
See, Spring in UT is Mother Nature's Torturous Mind Game.
Here's a nice 70 degree day.... but only one and it's followed by a 30 degree drop and more snow!
It's just mean!
The only season worth a darn here is summer. And it only lasts about 6 weeks. (That's actual weather, not a calendar season.)
Okay, I think I'm done. For now. And I might even delete this in a n hour or so.






1 comments:
I totally feel ya. It's warmed up a bit here and no snow, but it's still getting into the 30s at night and high 50s for during the day. I hope it gets better real soon. Maybe you should by you one of those 'happy' lamps to sit under. :)
Post a Comment