Do I dare leave the house wearing it?
It cost me about $1.75 for the fabric. I had a zipper 2-inches shorter than what was called for that I made work. And I've had the pattern for a couple of years. My cheap Easter dress ;)
(I will hem it first.)
I haven't made myself anything to in years!!
Anyway.
Last week it was rainy/cloudy/snowy/overcast the entire week!! So much, that on Sunday, when I woke up, I thought we had majorly slept in!! But, we hadn't, the sun had just made an appearance (only briefly)! We'll take what we can get from the sun though!
Our indoor garden is coming along well. I guess. Things are not dead! I should post a picture of it. Calvin still wants to plant more corn! I hope we are able to get some food from these plants!!
Let's see. Nolan made butter at school for his "fun Friday" activity. The whole 2nd grade is reading to earn the "first swim" in the new city pool. (It will probably be freezing anyway.)
Calvin has been studying animals and such. They made a tree in their classroom and it has animals living in it. Last week, they learned all about racoons and he came home on Friday wearing a mask and said he had eaten what racoons eat at school......Garbage??
Julie, well, when she's not pulling some stunt, has done great in school. She brought home bubbles and a hair thing and a bookmark for getting 100% on her high-frequency words. She reads as well as the boys. So, I wasn't surprised, but I tried to make a big deal anyway. Since she loves attention. I also got copies of the color songs the last time I subbed. So, now I have the words to those and the tunes they go to.
Amelia just keeps telling me that she will be turning 4 and needs to go to preschool. This stuff I know. She asks daily if it's "church day" because she gets to go to class there. And she loves it!
It cost me about $1.75 for the fabric. I had a zipper 2-inches shorter than what was called for that I made work. And I've had the pattern for a couple of years. My cheap Easter dress ;)
(I will hem it first.)
I haven't made myself anything to in years!!
Anyway.
Last week it was rainy/cloudy/snowy/overcast the entire week!! So much, that on Sunday, when I woke up, I thought we had majorly slept in!! But, we hadn't, the sun had just made an appearance (only briefly)! We'll take what we can get from the sun though!
Our indoor garden is coming along well. I guess. Things are not dead! I should post a picture of it. Calvin still wants to plant more corn! I hope we are able to get some food from these plants!!
Let's see. Nolan made butter at school for his "fun Friday" activity. The whole 2nd grade is reading to earn the "first swim" in the new city pool. (It will probably be freezing anyway.)
Calvin has been studying animals and such. They made a tree in their classroom and it has animals living in it. Last week, they learned all about racoons and he came home on Friday wearing a mask and said he had eaten what racoons eat at school......Garbage??
Julie, well, when she's not pulling some stunt, has done great in school. She brought home bubbles and a hair thing and a bookmark for getting 100% on her high-frequency words. She reads as well as the boys. So, I wasn't surprised, but I tried to make a big deal anyway. Since she loves attention. I also got copies of the color songs the last time I subbed. So, now I have the words to those and the tunes they go to.
Amelia just keeps telling me that she will be turning 4 and needs to go to preschool. This stuff I know. She asks daily if it's "church day" because she gets to go to class there. And she loves it!







1 comments:
I LOVE the dress! I love the fabric too! I wish I had a place to sew! I made a skirt at a friends house, but I haven't hemmed it or put the elastic in it because I don't want to get my machine out here. I'll finish it one day before Easter. :)
Post a Comment