Monday, March 21, 2011

Catching Up

The kids had spring break last week. After repeatedly telling them that we could not make it to Alabama for Papa's birthday, and after a lot of waffling about where we should go, we just went over to Richfield. Not the best plan. As that place remains Arctic. And if I am around, it will demonstrate the worst it can do. We woke up to almost 4 inches of heavy, wet snow the morning we were there. Yuck! And for being our Spring Break....double yuck!!
We cancelled our portion of the trip down to St. George. Will had an interview scheduled, down there for Friday. But, upon closing on this house, he cancelled that interview.
Seeing the people in Richfield was great! We really had planned to stay longer, but that snow did put quite the damper on things. The kids couldn't even play outside. We hadn't taken jackets!
When we got home, I turned on my computer and saw a blue screen. You know that one. It's BAD news!!! It informed me that the information dump was complete! Not good! Not good at all!!
Will is working on fixing it. I am SO hoping that the hard drive can at least be accessed so I can get my photos and our taxes off of it. Seriously, 80% of the taxes are done. I don't really want to start over. Here's hoping, but also keeping my "luck" in mind.
What else? The kids went back to school today. Quiet for a couple of hours.
I hung up some pictures. I rearranged the living room. I cut the girls' hair; up to their shoulders. I feel like I'm forgetting something. I always am.

0 comments: