The New Year was well underway when I realized that I hadn't even thought about any sort of resolutions, nor had I taken stock of what I might want to change for the year. Does this mean I've given up?
Probably.
All I want is my little fourth child to use the potty for both #1 and #2!!
2009 was the fastest year I have lived through yet. Does this mean 2010 is headed for warp speed? It is really crazy! And my life is not all that busy.
2009 Highlights:
Will opened a CrossFit affiliate gym. Enjoys training. Works constantly between that and the old stand-by appraisals.
We hit our 10 year anniversary.
Nolan started into 1st grade. Loves math. Hates reading.
Calvin started kindergarten. Loves everything. He's kind of a smarty-pants though.
Julie continues her diva life. She knows everything; according to her.
Amelia's sweetness has dimmed when comparing it to her screaming. Continuing to potty-train. Does great with the peeing part.
So here's to 2010!
And we're off.....
No changes in the foreseeable future. We'll just keep pushing along.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment