Sunday, January 3, 2010

9 O'clock and all is well

We moved back to the 9am church time. Can you say "Hallelujah!!". Nothing beats it! I know everyone won't agree with me. And actually, in my world, 9:30 or 10am would be ideal.
One of the absolute best things about it is that no other wards are meeting when we get there. We have the building until 11am. That means, you can set something up in a classroom and it will be okay. Or, when we have to take a kid out, there are places to take them. It's great. And I haven't forgotten my days of no place to take kids. I came from a place with no hallways....which is one the main reasons I wanted to leave. More importantly, I hope to not need this in the near future. Sometimes we do make it through the whole meeting without anyone leaving. We were actually doing quite well. But Amelia wears panties now and that has created some leaving.
Anyway, aside from having the building to ourselves, there is also the fact that it doesn't directly conflict with our lunch feeding time. Or Amelia's nap.
I'll just say I'm happy about it. And I am NOT a morning person either.
How many times do I come home from church in a good mood? Today is one. But I am somewhat drugged due to my fall yesterday...I'm not quite ready to blog all of that yet. I feel pretty stupid. And sore.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

We go to church from 10-1. Of course, we're the only ones there and we have no heat in the hall/stairways. It's a 3 story building.