Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's just funny.


I almost forgot to tell this story. Nolan finally got a loose tooth last week. I've been telling him to wiggle it and play with it as much as possible. I was starting to think he was never going to lose any. Anyway, the other evening I was being harassed ('tis the season) about opening a present. There were presents that I was going to let them open when we put the ornaments on the tree-because that's was the presents were. I had Nolan come over and show me his tooth and wiggle it for me. It was very loose. I told him to go show Will. He wouldn't.

Anyway, finally, after about the 600th time of being asked about the presents; I finally said, "Hey why don't you pull that tooth out and then I'll let you open the present."

He walked off. I thought he was pouting. He was back in less than 2 minutes holding his first lost tooth. He just pulled it himself.

Calvin was disappointed that all the present was was an ornament. Figures. Nolan didn't mind the gift though.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Blake doesn't even have any loose yet. He keeps asking me when he's going to get a loose tooth. Maybe when Cathryn punches him. :)