I guess.
In my haste to get everything done before the holiday, so I could enjoy it. I got everything done about a week ago. Seriously, neighbor things delivered, presents wrapped. Done.
And now I'm left with the holiday approaching about half of my second batch of fudge and nothing to do. The kids won't even be our of school until Christmas Eve (Poor teachers, I hope they didn't have anything to get ready for.) We can't make the cookies/treats for Santa just yet. We have not parties or gatherings planned or other such obligations.
I guess, all I have left to do it wait. That's kind of the story of my life though.
In order to distract myself, I have been trying to get Amelia to use the potty. Those of you who know me, know how much I absolutely despise this. Really. It's awful! At this point, I don't know if we are making progress or backsliding. I'm not even sure it matters anymore. Wish me luck. And a Christmas miracle in this department.
If you're ever bored or need a sweet treat, come on by. I have had so much of that sort of thing I can't even think of people to give it to anymore. I know people are tired of me ditching it on them. And cinnamon rolls are about to go into the oven.
Random Updates
12 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment