Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why do we have Halloween?

There were so many things going on for Halloween this last week. And about a dozen more things that we could have done- but didn't.

It snowed. Yuck, misery is close at hand. This snow was gone the next day.

Nolan had a great time participating in his Halloween program. He did great; I'm sure. I just wish I could have seen him during the program. The school has an awful setup. I was lucky and saw him practicing for it on a different day when nobody else was around. So, I'm sure he did fine in the actual thing. He and Calvin and Julie had a parades at school also. It was freezing!!!! Poor kids. I can't believe they still had them.

Now it's November-WHAT!!?? I think this is probably the fastest year I know of! I'll post pictures to flickr I'm too lazy to post to two different places right now.

Oh, and the time change. I hate schedule change of ANY sort. Please pick one way or another...when four kids and two parents (ok, maybe just me) get their "time changed" it is never good! It takes weeks to recover. I don't care if you tell me I'm "losing" and hour or "gaining" one. It's a hassle all the way around. Someone, please pick standard or daylight savings and stick with it.

0 comments: