Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No Trips on this Post

Amelia was looking at the kids' cook book the other day. She was blabbing on and on like she does. Some words were understandable, but most were not. She was looking at the pictures and pointing and blabbing and all that. Then she found a picture she really like and leaned over to start licking it.

And then she said, "mmm..." and continued to lick the picture. It was so funny!


There was a story about Calvin I wanted to share, but I've forgotten it. (This is a common thing for me: forgetting stuff.
Anyway, he is becoming such a man's man (or boys' boy). Anything pink, purple, girlie, kissy is just disgusting. And he'll tell you so.

On the other hand, anything to do with passing gas, hurting someone, picking a scab: He's all over that junk! And thinks it's hilarious! If I remember the story, I'll add it later.

0 comments: