My mood has been down since, oh last Friday, I think. It's hard to tell sometimes, I'm a fairly cranky person by nature now-a-days. (I'm sure I was happy and outgoing at some point...)
This afternoon, I was talking to Julie. It went mostly like this:
Me: "Julie, you can be so nice. You're nice to Miss Nicole, you're nice to Erin's mom, you're nice to Kaiyo's mom; why aren't you nice to me?"
Julie: "Because I don't like you mom."
I guess she speaks the truth; unless she feels like lying to me.
This did not help improve my mood.
Last night, my mood was much improved because someone offered to watch my kids so Will and I could be without them. What an angel!! I was in a decent mood until this afternoon. That's a long stretch these days.
Random Updates
12 years ago






2 comments:
At least they don't call you ugly and fat in the same sentence (like mine have). Then in the next one, ask for a baby sister. Yeah right!
Julie was calling me "piggy" this morning.
Post a Comment